Chiropractors can address painful ankles and knees. Balanced Body Chiropractic can assess, treat and advise patients on how to manage these musculoskeletal injuries.
Common conditions associated with knee pain include, but are not limited to;
- Iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS)
- Patellofemoral tracking issues
- Vastus medialis obliqus (VMO) dysfunction
- Popliteus dysfunction
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Bursitis and
- Fat pad impingement
Ankle issues and injuries are also common. Often, these issues can be associated with walking patterns, balance, posture and footwear. In addition to recognising these contributing factors, Balanced Body Chiropractic is also able to;
- Treat acute ankle injuries and sprains
- Chronic ankle issues
- Address plantar fasciitis
- Assist in pain management associated with osteoarthritis.